Just an excuse!!

Bacon butty

I'm thinking of going to the Severn to try and catch a few barbel. I know the river's low at the moment, but people keep telling me I'd be wasting my time. Are these people the ones who aren't catching?

Are they blaming the river for their lack of success, when maybe, they should be looking at their style of fishing?

After all, a fish has to eat!

Anyone any thoughts??

not sure about the severn Bacon, but the river taff is low at the moment, and we are still having barbel and chub, chub are coming during the day to pellet and maggot with the odd small barbel, and the larger barbel coming at around sunset, and the following couple of hours. go for it mate, i havnt been this week and its killing me so have one for me :)

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

johnny5:

never fished a river is it any good i live in the manchester area any recommations???

The Mersey would be the obvious choice, and the Liverpool Manchester Canal

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

You could try the river at the back of the Granada

TV studios in the town centre.It's full of fish

at the moment.Just don't tell anyone cos it's a

secret!

Inside every old person is a young one wondering what the hell happened!

Cartman:

You could try the river at the back of the Granada

TV studios in the town centre.It's full of fish

at the moment.Just don't tell anyone cos it's a

secret!

just don't go there alone, as I know of a few ppl who would have had tackle nicked if it wasn't for the fact they were in a group, plus weren't there a feature on it in one of the weeklys a few month back, so much for the secret If you have transport go up the M61 to the River Ribble Nr Preston, which always used to fish well for chub in the autumn/winter I belive.