• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Diamond Geezer:

Is this what you mean?

________________________   Posted Image

AnglerProLeader

The central core is made from 100% Dyneema which is protected from toothy predators by an outer stainless steel braided mesh which makes for a super supple trace.

Yes that´s the one DG. Sorry about the delayed answer. Been fishing all weekend,back at work now.

Per

quote:

Originally posted by Per Mattsson:

quote:

Originally posted by The Diamond Geezer:

Is this what you mean?

________________________ Posted Image

AnglerProLeader

The central core is made from 100% Dyneema which is protected from toothy predators by an outer stainless steel braided mesh which makes for a super supple trace.

Yes that´s the one DG. Sorry about the delayed answer. Been fishing all weekend,back at work now.

Per

And how does this Leader compare with other wire leader that you've also used?

DG

I have in the past used Drennan 7-strand and think its a good material that is easy to use and as long you change leader often and keep your eyes open for kinks. The only negative about it that i find to stiff, thats why i find Pro Leader a better alternative. And for perchfishing i can´t think of any better to use, not for the perch itself but for the Pike that always want a peace of the aktion.

What is said above is only for fishing with bait.

For the plugs i prefer one of those plastic coated wires, Berkly for ex.

Per