Personnal best Common....

Guest Big Brother

Guest Big Brother

Broke my common carp PB yesterday at the viaduct - 15lb 8oz off the top using pedigree chum smile.gif. Its my second biggest carp ever but to be a common made it even more special smile.gif

In the evening sunlight the scale perfect common looked fantastic - shame I didnt have my camera - gutted frown.gif

Anyway tight lines folks,

Big Brother

------------------

The float - pleasing in appearance, even more so in disapperance!!!

http://www.sillybait.co.uk - home of all things silly!!

Guest Fatboy

Ditto!

BB -There was a big difference though.

Mine was not 15lbs (Awesome!!!) - No! mine was a common of 1.5lbs! As I'd lost 2 larger fish who having been hooked dived for the reeds faster than I could intercept them, I don't care. I did get the lad who netted it for me

to take a picture. Then an hour later I did even better - a common of about 3.5lbs and a picture of that too.

Still, they were the first fish I've ever caught using a feeder rig. Am I chuffed - More than slightly.

Well done BB, I've only got to improve my PB

5 times and I could look you straight in the eye!

Alan

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat

Hi Martin

Well done, nice fish, my PB carp was a common I personally think that they are much nicer than mirrors.

I wish I had been there to take the photo's for you.

lyn

Guest Graham E

Well done BB, as Chris Yates once said,

They might come bigger, but they probab;y don't come more beautiful than a Common.