A bit worried

RUDD

RUDD:

If I lose I am in for alot of stick as I have already given plenty to fellow club anglers who have been knocked out.

I guess that if you hand it out, you have to be prepared to take it! :) Excellent opportunity to show character in either event. Rise to the occasion, beat the guy and be gracious in your victory or take the defeat and the resulting drubbing on the chin. If nothing else, you will gain respect.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

I suppose I am quite lucky.

There is only one female member in the knockout.

She has knocked two blokes out already.

She has draw local tackle shop owner in 3rd round.

HE IS WORRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

My sentiments exactly Rudd, I feel sad for those who become over motivated, be it money in match fishing or chasing a particular named fish which 'hasn't visited the bank' for a few days. Fishing for me is about relaxation AND enjoyment, even if I fail to catch I do both. However, as your motto says, 'different floats.......' The matches I fish do add a bit of something but even if there was no match I would be fishing at that time anyway but, like you, I do feel a certain degree of satisfaction when doing better than regular match men. I will be playing at Fodder tomorrow, we have a six hour match on the lake that I have only fished twice before so I fully expect to contribute a tenner to the winner but that doesn't mean I won't be trying!

I lost :D

I had one decent bream of 4lb and 12lb of rudd, roach and perch from up in the water.

He had 5 bream and two tench in the first hour then struggled for a few bits for the next four hours landing a 3lb bream in the last few minutes. His total 17.5lb

RUDD

waddis:

Unlucky mate cant win them all   :D      :D      :rolleyes:      :rolleyes:      :rolleyes:  

I know.

I blanked last night on a carp seesion without even a sniff.

Had a 10lb common on Tuesday night.

As I bent to pick up rod to pack up I had a slight drop back bite.

Wound into fish which resulted in a bream like fight. UNTIL IT TURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

• 5 months later...

Though I would just add an update.

Terry (The numpty) who knocked me out WON the final beating several good match anglers along the way.

In the final he beat the eventual winner of our Winter league.

Thumbs up to him.

Hope I dont draw him again this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atleast I have the consolation that I was knocked out by the eventual winner :clap2:

RUDD