What UK Coarse fish species HAVENT you caught?

Guest Big Brother

Guest Big Brother

Just did a message for Kempsey and it got me thinking - What UK Coarse fish species HAVENT you caught?

Interesting one this, as far as I know the only UK coarse fish I havent netted are Barbel and Zander!!

What about you???

Big Bro

------------------

The float - pleasing in appearance, even more so in disapperance!!!

http://www.sillybait.co.uk - home of all things silly!!

AHHHHHHH YESSSSSS - No Catfish either!

[This message has been edited by Big Brother (edited 24 June 2001).]

Guest Bent Rod ?

I've not had a Catfish or a Barbel,but one day!

------------------

Ivor Benten

Bent Rod = Tight Lines

Hi BB

A zander is the only one I can think of that I have not caught.

Oh, and a grass carp so 2 for me.

lyn

Guest Steve Burke

Of the more common species, catfish, zander & grass carp. These are all very rare in Kent, especially as I believe the EA won't allow these species to be stocked in this area.

Of these three the only one I've fished for is zander in Germany but without any success. Matt Hayes had invited me boat fishing for zander last autumn but the terrible floods put paid to that. Hopefully this year......

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest david platt

Hi BB,

The fish i hav!nt caught yet are, Barbel,catfish, zander, Grass Carp,but not in any hurry,will catch them in time I hope

david

Guest Ken L

Zander (not for want of trying), Catfish, Grass Carp, Pumpkinseed, Bitterling, Shad etc etc etc.

Get the books out and it's amazing what I haven't caught even amomgst the common species - never had a millers thumb on rod and line.

Guest vince.battams

the two i've yet to catch and really want to this year are catfish and zander, not looking for biggies, little kittens in a catfishes case, anyone put me onto either of these local to Northampton, drains i know will be best bet for zander but which one a =nd where is easier as there are so many miles of the damn things.