lines

Guest DCAPTAINKIRK

Guest DCAPTAINKIRK

can anybody tell me any descent lines under fifteen quid as i need to change my line soon.

(except for sensor,soft steel,big game and trilene)

MUST BE GREEN

------------------

D.KIRK

Guest DCAPTAINKIRK

cos it blends in with the lake bed.

obvious aint it?

(the lake i fish is quite weedy)

------------------

D.KIRK

Guest Elton
Originally posted by DCAPTAINKIRK:

cos it blends in with the lake bed.

obvious aint it?

(the lake i fish is quite weedy)

If it's quite weedy, do you really want to backlead? I assume you're using backleads, otherwise most of your line isn't going to be anywhere near the bottom, so they'd be no need for green.

Tight lines,

Elton

Guest adamg

ESP - High Performance Mono its under 15 quid for a 1000 meters. I've used it for the last couple of years with no regrets.

Adam

Guest DCAPTAINKIRK

I USE NASH EASI BACKLEADS WITH A ABSEILER CLIP COS THE ORIGINAL CLIP WAS HELL.MY DAD USES FOX CAPTIVE BACKLEADS BY I DONT LIKE THEM COS OF THE COLOUR (FLURO YELLOW)OF THE STRING THE BACKLEADS R CONNECTED TO.THEY R USELESS FOR MARGIN FISHING.

------------------

D.KIRK

Guest Andy Thatcher

I have been using GR60 for 5-6 years. Never let me down yet. Sorry to mention them again, I am not sponsored by them !, but Leslies are doing a 2 for 1 deal at the moment.