Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by big al:

Hi Big Al, thanks for that, look forward to hearing from you, just had a look at Stoneys reply and see there are only FOUR so far that have paid up. Strange.

All the best

Alan(nl)

Guest Andy Thatcher

I think that I have nobbled another 2. Yes it is odd but it is in September and we are in May.

Stoney - could you keep us updated when people sign up please.

Cheers

Andy

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi Stoney/All

Dian & me are going to try and make it but won't know till closer the date if its definate or not!!

Elton i have one request:

When you sell the raffle tickets make sure you "forget" to sell any to Steve "8 wins" Randles!! biggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest scoobs11

stoney should receive my ap + check any day now depending on snail mail of course.

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

Guest stoney

And scoobs is No 6 rec 29.5.01

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Andy Thatcher:

s

Andy

Well done Andy, I just thought it strange because of the initial reaction. I realy thought that we would not get a look in being located in Belgium and Holland. Could it be that people are sick of seing Alan Taylor as just about every other poster?

If the Macmillan trust has a decent bank account, they should be earning interest on our fees so the sooner they are paid the more money they can make. Logic or not?

In the first instance I was worried that we could not get in, now I am thinking that there could be just 4 of us with the whole lake to ourselfs. Not good for the cause but what luxary.

Alan(nl)

Guest stoney

If anyone is worried about their application forms getting to me, there was a postal strike last week, while i was away, so it may be stuck in a sorting office somewhere.

As soon as i recieve them i will post on here.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest Andy Thatcher

Would be good for us but not for the charity. No I have got a few more people in mind that will get press ganged if need be. Well I am bigger than them !

Guest stoney

Sandhurst Lake has just produced its first 30 lb mirror and many 100 lb + bags of tench to 8 lb and Bream to 12 lb. "looking good"

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney