Guest Dai Fish
Originally posted by Dooby:

What do we eat if we don't like chilli biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Dont worry Gavin I will share my Pot noodle with you if you ask me nice

------------------

Dai Fish ANMC founder member

Originally posted by Dai Fish:

Dai I bought three gas cylinders last week for the trip. There was a 2 for 3 offer in Millets. Today I bought this camp bed thingy for £9 in Argos. Which should be ok smile.gif

Dooby

Guest Dai Fish
Originally posted by Dooby:
Originally posted by Dai Fish:

Dai I bought three gas cylinders last week for the trip. There was a 2 for 3 offer in Millets. Today I bought this camp bed thingy for £9 in Argos. Which should be ok smile.gif

I bought a Pot Noodle

Dooby

------------------

Dai Fish ANMC founder member

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Dooby

if the camp bed is one of those blue material things make sure you lie on it very very gently

I brought three of them for my lads & the youngest sat on his (not dropped i must add) & it tore straight down the side where the bar was fed through.

I took it back to Argos & they claimed he must have jumped on it mad.gif

When i told them i was there when he sat on it they said he must have done it while i wasn't looking mad.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

Dooby

if the camp bed is one of those blue material things make sure you lie on it very very gently

I brought three of them for my lads & the youngest sat on his (not dropped i must add) & it tore straight down the side where the bar was fed through.

I took it back to Argos & they claimed he must have jumped on it mad.gif

When i told them i was there when he sat on it they said he must have done it while i wasn't looking mad.gif

The one i bought was £8.99 i set it up 2day. its ok for £9 its green its made bu outbound

Dooby

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by ColinR:

To Big Al - I'll have that spare ticket if its still available??!!

Good for you Colin

Hope to see you there biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Xpat Stu:

Got some news for you and it is not good, there are 5 of us + tackle,bait,beds,chairs,rods,etc etc etc it is not a tank we are going in, just a VW transporter. Like Lyn, we have to watch the weight so I would suggest enough for personal consumption and some for guests and not the WHOLE BLOODY COMPLEX.

4 days to go, an email would be nice.

See you all there, I was going to offer cut price cigs or tobaco but this is in aid of a Cancer charity so thought better of it.

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.

Hello people. I was wondering if anyone can spare three Bivvies for stoneys bash. Can we borrow any if some one some where has got any spare!

They Are Urgently Needed So If You Have Any Spares Please Contact Me Or Leave A Message

We need 3 for

1. Me (Dooby)- Gavin Owen

2. Ray Owen

3. Dai Fish

Please help if u can!

Dooby

Ticket sorted with colin.stoney i have 2 presentations cheques sorted is this enough?.sorry e mail still no good,look forward to seeing everyone ,now wheres my stella D:cheers big al