Will it be ok, to send the details to each angler, by e-mail. "wot yer fink"

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest Elton
Originally posted by stoney:

I think i can make it too !!!!!!

Will it be ok, to send the details to each angler,  by e-mail.  "wot yer fink"

Might be best to send them to me. I'll add them to the site and then add a list of who's coming. You can let me know when they've paid, too.

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest Ian Welch

Details of the venue are HERE

Big carp and cats, excellent bream and tench, roach, perch, British record crucian carp, River Blackwater too. There is something for all styles of angling and all abilities of angler on the complex. Best of all you can fish in the knowledge that you are helping Stoney raise some serious cash for a wonderful cause.

Guest big al

looks like you were right elton all talk!.ok come on all we need is 30 people to pledge £20 for a good cause shouldn't be that hard.

it is also a chance to get some cash off them thieving gits of banks,yes i know they pay me so what. nothing i like more than £500 from the bank magic.hope some more can make it cheers big al

Guest RAY OWEN

[Hi mate,

Just seen the reply from gary catchpole, cant let the townies have all the fun. I have e mailed gary and told him i would like to come along so see u there mate and drop us down a sponser form or what ever and we can see if we can round up some more pennies from the locals

ta

Ray

:

Spoke to Stoney the other day about his event to raise money for the Macmillan nurses at Yateley on September 7-9th.

I try to go to these whenever I can, and there's usually a few from these forums there (although we kinda failed to meet up last time!).

Anyway, Stoney reckoned that it would be great if he set aside a whole lake just for AN forum posters. This would mean about 30 of us getting together. I believe the cost is £20 for the whole weekend (correct me if I'm wrong here, Stoney).

After I finished chuckling, I picked myself up off the floor and said, "Stoney, as much as I admire your faith in mankind, I do believe that you're stretching it a bit if you think you can get thirty of the AN mob together for a weekend of fishing, eating and maybe even some drinking. They're all talk, mate wink.gif

Who's going to prove me wrong?

Go on, I dare you....think about it, a whole lake to ourselves.

Tight lines,

Elton

Guest stoney

Here is the plan:

The Sandhurst Lake on the Nutrabaits Yateley complex, is the suggested setting for the Anglers Net Fish-In. As part of the Stoney & Friends "Sponsored Fish-In" in aid of Macmillan Cancer Relief.

Fri 7th, Sat 8th & Sun 9th Sept 2001.

Sandhurst lake has Carp to 30 lb+, Bream to 11 lb 3oz, and Tench averaging 5/6 lb. In fact one angler recently had 40 Tench to 7 lb and 16 Bream to 11 lb 3oz. And a 30 lb Common has graced the banks of Sandhurst. (See last weeks Angling Times 9th May) So i think this lake will cover most tastes in fishing.

I have the info sheet and application form ready to E-Mail to an interested anglers

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest Simon Newbould

Elton,

Can't make it I'm afraid BUT I'll willingly donate £20 to the cause anyway....

Stoney,

Where do I send the money?

Simon

Guest THOMO

Elton

I'm not a regular poster - (have to get online when the boss ain't looking!) - but I'm up for it - if possible ??