Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest big al

hi guys yeah no probs i live in watford so about 30 mins away m25 being ok!!.so if you need a floor or somthing let me know.will you travel over on the thursday and stay at the lake friday saturday ?.we could always go fishing thursday night biggrin.gif.woops were's that divorce lawyer!!.let me know cheers big al

Guest stoney

Big Al

If you and your guests really need to fish on the thursday night, i may be able to sort it !!!!!!!

(but not on the Sandhurst lake)

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

I LOVE MY WIFE biggrin.gif

I'll be there for sure cos we've just worked out we'll have the cash at the end of this month YYYYYEEEEHHHHHAAAAA biggrin.gif (in case you're wondering i'm a smidgen excited)!!

The best bit is Dian may be coming as well if we can find the other £20 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest Andy Thatcher

Have we broken the 20 barrier yet ?

Stoney did you get Dave from Leslies signed up ? If not let me know and I'll give him some grief tomorrow.

Guest NickInTheNorth

Finally got my form filled in and cheque written, I'm going out to the post box now.

Nick

Guest stoney

Hi Andy

Still stuck on 16 for Sandhurst at the moment.

As for Dave Green @ Leslies of Luton, he is my right hand man in the Stoney & Friends set-up, so he cannot fish the event, he will have too much work to do.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest Andy Thatcher

I think I'll give him some grief anyway !

16 eh ? More people must sign up as I need an excuse when I blank !

Guest big al

stoney no probs on fishing on the thursday if i go anywhere it will be local to me.i do know a couple of waters that might be ok.cheers anyway,i will be going in to leslies probably today wednesday,so will say hello to dave.looks like we still need a few more.cheers big al

Guest stoney

Sorry for the delay in getting the tickets to you all, i am still waiting for them from the printers, and as its all free, i can hardly hurry him along, if you are in a hurry for your sponsor forms, let me know and i will send them out now, followed by the tickets, when they arrive.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest RAY OWEN

Hi Stoney mate,

Being a match angler will we be able to get maggots etc up there for the weekend or will we have to make our own arrangements

Ray