Northern Scotland Pikers-help please

Guest Gav Walker

Guest Gav Walker

I am planning a trip this weekend to a loch in the north-round about the area of Oich,Lochy or Arkaig.

Does anyone have any advice?At the moment loch Arkaig is the most likely but that is flexible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Gav

Guest Pinkeye

I cannot personally help but, I do know that there will be people over on www.pikeandpredatorsmagazine.com

more than willing to advise.

One thing though, and this is a little sad but true, ask for your responses via an e mail as there is a vail of secrecy (not as bad as in the carp fraternity) where anglers are very protective of their precious waters.

Guest fudgey mc fadyen

Hows it going Gav my old mate? I know where you can find out everything you need to on all those Lochs! Phone your old pal Gordie, he will be more than helpful! All the best, see you soon mate, Fudgey.

Guest Gav Walker

Sorry Fudgey,just got back to the computer.As it was we cancelled the trip north,we're going up in a couple of weeks though.(no need to drive 3 hours to blank I did it perfectly well closer to home.)By the way,wait till you see the video from the Ken-there's a few more belters on it now!

One thing I did find though-Pinkeye was exactly right.I did get a few replys through e-mail,but no one is willing to post on an open forum.Thanks to those who did e-mail me direct.Any info will be kept private if thats what you wish.

Cheers,

Gav