Help Me!!

Guest Elton

Guest Elton

I've just had the weirdest message left on my phone. A certain TV show have just rung, as they are doing a feature on the beginning of the coarse fishing season. They want to know if there are any new gadgets, or anything, available for the budding angler.

What would you suggest?

They also may want an 'expert' to go on the show!! They'd have to cast the net further, methinks biggrin.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest Chris Woodrow

Lot's of great new Carp goodies on the market, especially on the bait side. Lots of gimmicky cordless alarm systems et cetera, et cetera.

Let me know if u want specifics.

Cheers

Chris 'Essex Man' Woodrow

Guest Danny H

Although probably not James bond enough,

The explosion of plastic baits in all shapes and sizes, and the combo's appearing

are taking lure fishing to a new place.

( yes Newt I know the rest of the world has been there countless years ago)

Artificial baits will definitely be used by more and more people to try and tempt other species of fish, other than the traditional.

Although things do go around and around, this time the plastics are really getting talked about, (you should have seen the LAS show stands)

[This message has been edited by Danny H (edited 10 June 2001).]

Guest Keith
Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

Tell them to go look at www.Twilighter.co.uk

Its a new float I've got a couple and they're excellent! biggrin.gif

Seriously?

I got an email from this company recently - isn't the idea of this "night float" that it lights up only when you get a bite

Hope you happen to be looking in the right direction when you get a bite then! smile.gif

------------------

Yours,

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

http://www.wacac.co.uk