Hello

Guest Mike aka Bigman

Guest Alan Roe

Hello Mike welcome to the asylum medication is provided as needed...........Time for vallium ......coming nurse!!

Guest Mike aka Bigman

WOW !

Thanks for the nice welcome chaps, don't worry I can take a windup , but look out I might give some back smile.gif

Been studying your profiles for future ammunition biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Regards, Mike.

SACG member

Guest rondo
Originally posted by Mike aka Bigman:

Just though I would say hi as a new poster on this site. smile.gif

I'm a regular user on a number of other sites, mainly carp ones, and only found this forum tonight.

I like the diversity of topics on here, it makes a refreshing change from just carp talk(no pun intended) biggrin.gif

Although at the moment ,I only fish for carp, I do have more than a passing interest in other forms of Angling and hope to glean some tips on Tench, Perch and Barbel from your good selves.

Obviously in return I will try to give something back and help in anyway I can with Carping tips.

As a fairly new visitor myself i think you will be pleasantly suprised as i was.There is a great sense of humour running through the whole of the forum.And also a lot of info.as i have found out

rondo

[This message has been edited by rondo (edited 10 June 2001).]

Guest big al

hi big man us large chaps have to stick together,based in surrey,are you going to stoneys bash at yateley?should be a good laugh,and i heard a 30 came out not long ago.cheers big al

[This message has been edited by big al (edited 10 June 2001).]

Guest big tinca

Hiya Mike,

Welcome to the nuthouse smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif!

------------------

Happy Tenching.

Big Tinca.

bigtinca@hotmail.com

Greetings Mike.

To wind some of up properly, you will have to learn our language or make your "wind ups" very simple. smile.gif

Guest david platt

Hi Mike,

welcome to anglers hairnet, Err sack, err bag

err I know, Welcome to Anglers plastic bag, I

knew I would get it in the end,

david wink.gif