"My dogs gone mad on hemp"!!

Guest doc_tench

Guest doc_tench

Hi all

I was just cooking some hemp and the dogs gone "beserk" on the smell of it!

I had to let him out and now he is chasing the neighbours down the street!!

I must dash i will update when i can catch him!!

Guest Paul Williams

I once cooked a gallon of hemp and put it down on the back yard to cool.....my two Jack Russels scoffed half of it whilst my back was turned......lets just say the lawn was a right mess for a day or two, it doesn't digest too well!!!!!

They go absouloutly ape for it now when it's on the boil....if i drop even one seed the try to rip each other to bits to get at it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Paul Williams

Put it this way.....i couldn't make hemp paste in the same way!!!!.....wonder if the barbel yuppies would buy it if i labeled it in a posh container? biggrin.gifrolleyes.gifcool.gif

Guest Bruno Broughton

A mate's black lab. once ate half a bucket of uncooked hempseed, which caused the mut to swell like a balloon. The vet said: "Nature will take its course."

It did - the dog spent two days pebble-dashing the kitchen biggrin.gif

------------------

Bruno