"God or the Devil "which do you choose?

Guest doc_tench

Guest doc_tench

Hi all

If you knew that when you fished a perticular venue that the bait you used outfished other baits 10-1 and were constantly asked "alright mate gettin a few out ere i aint caught one yet,what bait are you usin"!!knowing that if it got about the bait would be useless in a few weeks and bang goes youre water that you use when you have struggled on the big waters, watching that angler or anglers struggle all day because you told them the wrong bait.

"The god or the Devil" which one would you choose and why??

Good luck

P.S i am not that bad honest! rolleyes.gif

Guest Martin Salisbury

I would be the devil just so long enough as to enjoy the edge.

I would let people who require 'assistance' (they wouldn't be able to exploit it) know so long as they wouldn't be in a position to divulge the info to all and sundry.

I, after having the rewards of my labour, would eventually divulge to all. Half the fun is sharing/assisting and showing others how to succeed.

If I had/was prebaiting I would be more inclined to be secretive. If it was a simple edge something like why not use luncheon meat when everyone else uses boilies then I would proabably reveal as half the dim wit (devil again! biggrin.gif) carpers wouldn't listen anyway biggrin.gif

Martin

Guest dishyfishy

It doesn't matter what you do you will still be looked on as God.If you tell a kid who has been struggling all day and then he starts to catch, that kid will think of you as God (and you deserve it!)However if you won nearly or all of the matches on that lake (due to fact you kept quiet) you, like other famous anglers would be thought of as some kind of God.I can't believe they tell us everything and it can't all be eye to hand skills using the pole