I'm going perch and trout fishing on the river.

Andy Macfarlane

I might even catch something.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Thought the trout season was over. Have they been scrapped now?
If your spinning for perch and you catch a trout, no offence has been committed as long as the trout is released. At least that's the way it was when I lived in Scotland.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Correct. I did catch 7 or so nice brownies to about 1.5lbs......all returned of course.

I caught them all trotting a loafer, on 3lb line, with a single SSG, a size 12 hook and some smallish lobs for bait. I loose-fed those black and dehydrated casters I had been saving in the fridge. I might add that I didn't get singe bite without having fed the casters first, so it just goes to show that casters ill bring fish on the feed, no matter how late in their development they appear to me.

Vagabond would be proud of me since we discussed this use of old casters the other day. There's no such thing as a caster that is too old, unless it's hatched of course....lol.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...