best flavour in the world

Guest crakemarsh

Guest crakemarsh

right chaps listen up its the end of the world youve got one flavour you can use for the next hundred years

what flavour would you use if you had this choice

mine hutchies choc malt any who has not tried this have a go its bloody ace

Guest FishinMad2001

Van Den Ende powered brasme! Great stuff, and the liquid form by Van Den Ende hasen't got a touch on it! Here in Ireland if I could afford it I would use this stuff by the ton! Im convinced it boosts my catch rate 10 to 1 biggrin.gif Only problem is it's recently gone up in price to £2.50 and thats pretty expensive don't you agree? If it's that price now god only knows whats it's gonna be in 10 years time.... It would be great to get the blue prints of how to make brasem or something similar....TrentBarbeler I call on you biggrin.gifwink.gif

------------------

Tight Lines,

Tyrone, http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/

Guest Jonty

If allowed only the one `flavour`, then it would have to be the ORIGINAL RH Scopex. But I would like to be able to use Black Pepper Oil as well, please ??

Jonty

Guest Keith
Originally posted by Steve Burke:

Archie Braddock's Perch Magic. Absolutely brilliant for perch, I've also caught roach, rudd, tench and carp on it.

For me it would be either Archie's Spice Surprise of Floral Surprise (I know - that's two!) smile.gif

------------------

Yours,

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

mailto:keith@go-fishing.co.ukkeith@go-fishing.co.uk

http://www.wacac.co.uk