New poster

Guest shaca

Somewhere between 15 & 25 I think confused.gif

Welcome to the mad house, just don't mention sheep as they seem to be keeping quiet these days eek.gif

lyn

PS Good luck on Benyons wink.gif

Guest paul mc

welcome shaca

just been looking at your profile and how many posts you have sent. You really do want to become a "specimen regular poster"lol.

hope your first day of the season is going to be as good as mine. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Regards Paul Mc

Guest phil dean

The best trick is to try and start a new membership when the server goes down, then you becomne a "new poster" again, and the evil ones on here have to be nice to you again.....not that they were...swines biggrin.gif

Guest shaca

Its great this Anglers Net - I feel like I've joined a really exclusive club of level headed people who love the same thing I do - Its put a massive smile on my face biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest Elton
Originally posted by shaca:

Its great this Anglers Net - I feel like I've joined a really exclusive club of level headed people who love the same thing I do - Its put a massive smile on my face   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif   biggrin.gif

"Level headed people"? Nah, wrong site tongue.gif

Tight lines,

Elton

------------------

Anglers' Net

Keeping It Virtual...

Guest shaca
Originally posted by Elton:

"Level headed people"? Nah, wrong site  tongue.gif

Tight lines,

Elton

You've missed the point - all our heads are on the same level - its just that the level is one most people would class as bonkers biggrin.gif

Guest pikemaster39

Welcome shaca,

yes welcome indeed to the mad house where men are men and sheep are scared.

god I need my dried frog pills, ah their you are bursur.

------------------

Andi

http://www.sussex-pac.co.uk