Andy Murray

Elton

Just HOW good was Murray tonight? :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHO??? Is he F1 then??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hazel phoned me to get home................ saw the last set.............Fitness paid off, poor French guy was knackered at the end.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Den,

I saw the whole game. It wasn't just fitness - more mentality. The French guy was typically......French!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Who's Andy Murray? Is he the bloke who has jumped straight into Mr Henmans shoes?? Oh , that guy. well it wouldn't be fair if the host nation didn't have some sort of fodder for the real tennis players now , would it?

Nowt wrong with womens tennis though :yeah: :yeah:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Who's Andy Murray? Is he the bloke who has jumped straight into Mr Henmans shoes?? Oh , that guy. well it wouldn't be fair if the host nation didn't have some sort of fodder for the real tennis players now , would it?

Nowt wrong with womens tennis though :yeah: :yeah:

He's The SCOTTISH guy Who miraculously Became British over night

far better player than henman

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

Many apologies mate. I don't follow the sport , well not the male contingent anyway.

Hope he does well , but Mr Federer might have something to say about it.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

He is the BRITISH player who was born in Scotland. (note, not English) ;)

Last night he was fantastic, he just never quit and the guts he showed at the end of the third set was awesome.

He may not win it this year, but it won't be long :clap2: :clap2:

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Yes he is the Scottish guy who once said that he wanted “anyone except England” to win the 2006 World Cup.

Won't be getting my support :schmoll:

He has rescinded that statement and said he couldn't have done a thing without the support of the predominantly English fans at matches in the UK.

Perhaps he realised which side his bread was buttered. More likely than not, he made a throwaway comment ANY Scotsman would make ('who are you supporting Andy?' - 'well, not England haha'), gets turned by those pr@ts at the Sun into 'Murray's racist jibes at England'. He was 18 and naive at the time.

And by the way I am English, should that matter.

I'd take anything said in the papers, or most media, with a pinch of salt.

Cheers,

Simon

www.myspace.com/boozlebear