Guess the Weight

Rob Ward

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily could be 8 1/2! :P

That's true - my scales only go up in 1/2lb increments anyway, plus I include the weight of the sling and a load of water. But I do often add on half an ounce now and again just to make it more believable :rolleyes:;)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

That's true - my scales only go up in 1/2lb increments anyway, plus I include the weight of the sling and a load of water. But I do often add on half an ounce now and again just to make it more believable :rolleyes:;)

Ah great anglers think alike! And all those muppets wonder why I use my catfish sling to weigh everything! Heres my PB Minnow of 11lb 1ozs that I weighed in it-

MonsterMinnow.jpg

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

:lol: I think you've been taking lessons from Phone ;)

I didn't actually weigh it but I reckon it was around half a pound give or take an ounce.

Whaaaaat? How can you have a guess the weight competition without know what the weight is? It's like having a raffle without allocating numbers to the prizes. :D

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Whaaaaat? How can you have a guess the weight competition without know what the weight is? It's like having a raffle without allocating numbers to the prizes. :D

No it's exactly the same, you choose your own :lol::lol:

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not