Please Help

Elton

I voted for the big 'pin caught barbel. That must have been quite entertaining. Don't know any of the venues or anglers so went with what I'd have liked to have caught!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, didn't see him on the list - was it for a big carp or a rabbit?

It wouldn't be carp Steve, I don't think he's finished eating that 30lber yet. :rolleyes:

The rabbit was massive, pure white, and about 6 feet high. I think they call it Harvey. :unsure:

Seeing as there wasn't a roach on the list, I voted for the perch. A monster by anyones standards.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

The rabbit was massive, pure white, and about 6 feet high. I think they call it Harvey. :unsure:

He told me it looked like this one:

54182.jpg

I didn't know the background of any of those catches, so I went for the brace of big Thames barbel.

He told me it looked like this one:

54182.jpg

Nah, you're getting mixed up Steve. I'm sure that's one of a well known singing family. I'm not sure if it's Jimmy, Jay, Alan, Marie, or Donny. They all look the same to me.

(it's the teeth I think) :rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Bumpety-bump.

Err, thinking of a 'good reason' to post......erm, oh yeah; the nominees are mentioned in today's Angling Times, along with Anglers' Net. You can see a pic I took of that part of the magazine, here:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...40.214515126757

:)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Done, had my first barbel from the Loddon and used to run my junior barbel days on it so it had to be that one :)

One life, live it, love it, fish it!