Minutes of the last England and Wales Fisheries Group meeting

Anglers' Net

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're in danger of turning Elton's fine angling forum into a football forum. Phone, if you want to see Manchester United play a truly competitive match then tune into to the EPL. And if you ever visit the UK, then try and make a point of eating fresh elvers on toast ... it's a treat, and I guarantee you will put on pounds ...

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

We've gone from meeting minutes between the UK Environment Agency and the UK Angling Trust in which an injustice in national stocking policy is highlighted, to a discussion about the survival of an endangered species which is indigenous to both of our countries.

I agree that this thread has certainly been properly mashed. But isn't that the whole point of a public forum? Everyone's free to present their opinions, and we all stand or fall by the validity of the views that we post.

I think this is the AN forum at its best.

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.