My Fishing Journal - App for iPhone

Babelfish

Hey Guys & Gals,

I have been looking for a way of electronically recording my captures and all of the details that went with the capture, such as the moon phase, air/water temps, bait used, wind direction/strength all of the intel that you know is important to you as a fisherman, but unless you record this information you dont really know how it effects your fishing....until now!

My Fishing Journal allows you to input all of the info on your catches (the app is designed to allow for different disciplines of fishing so you can keep your sea shore fishing separate from your river bank fishing) and then get statistical information back.

The info you put in is also specific to your fishing, so you have tide heights for sea fishing, but not for lake for example.

My next project is to develop my website to allow you to generate more detailed analysis of your data.

The app is FREE to start with.