particle and other baits

GREAT article elton that will be very handy thanks for that... im of to get the ingreadients tommorow morning woohoo. Cheers!

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

You might ask him about his great new grain grinder too.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Great article Elton. Soup to nuts and simple enough that even I (who knew nothing about such mixes) could follow along perfectly.

Unfortunately I'll have to pass on the hemp as over here, 15Kg would cost about the same as a good used auto. I do have a gal. of hemp oil so small amounts of that will have to do me.

Blimey! How come hemp is so expensive? £15 for 15kg at the place I buy it from.

My new grinder is going to come into play soon, as there's loads I can do with that to tinker with mixes.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Hemp is not widely used here and most folks would think it illegal if you asked them based on the THC content of some hemp seed.

I know of one internet shop in Chicago that carries it - the owner had to work with US customs a while to convince them he was importing legal seeds from Canada.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President