my new boat :D

basshead07

hi all,

been out on my new boat a few times now and i love it! its very reliable and fast! ive caught over 100 mackeral ,most of which were put back as im big into the catch and release scene, 8 dogfish, 1 smoothound and about 30 bass none of there fish were of any sizes as we are after a few of the smaller fish at the moment just to get use to it we are going out by a mark called dean tail soon we have been there before (which is were i had the dogfish and smoothound) and we will try for a few bigger fish. there has only been one minor disaster if any1 owns a boat or anything around the eastney harbour area they should no what im talking about and that is the HUGE sandbank of hayling beach that is impossible to miss... but we stilll managed to go into it and had to wait 3 hours untill high tide to get out but luckily we thought of somthing diffrent and got out of the boat and walked on the said and pushed the boat in to a bit deeper water where we could move again... a bit embarrasing seeing our boat club members fly pass but these things happen i guess :D ill keep you reported on how it goes.

tight lines, jay

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

Guest sandpipper

Hi Basshead, i know the bank your talking about and ive done the same thing but in reverse, i went on the bank on perpose to get a load of fishing line that had tangled around my prop, i put the bow up on the bank got out walked around to the back and ended up in 15 feet of water my ex and mate wet them selfs laughing. thats one of the best spots for sandeels and bass thou.

Tony