Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest stoney

I was at Sandhurst Lake today having a look round, saw a young lad called George, land a 21 lb 4 oz Mirror and what a fish. I have noticed that waders will come in handy, because of rather a lot of overhanging bushes etc, so will help in landing any fish. But be warned only wade out a few feet, it drops away to 8/9 ft deep very quickly.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest Fred Guttfield

Alan,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner but yeah sure I'll do you some photos - thats fine. Good on you for coming all that way!

I'll be around for most of the weekend, not sure exactly which lake yet - probably summer pit for crucians! Just find me at the end when u want them doing.

Ps Anyone else going to be on summer pit?

Guest Xpat Stu

Back to the top people

It's getting very close now. Is everyone looking forward to it? I know I am.

Has anyone got the up to date SP. Hows it fishing.

Stoney, as the only food I will be bringing will be an enourmous pile of beer you can count me in for troffin from the grub wagon all weekend.

See you all there

Stu.

------------------

ANMC Founder Member - Belgium Chapter

Guest Andy Thatcher

Getting to the important decisions now. 24 or 36 cans of Stella or Carling ?

------------------

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you know it makes sense !

Guest Xpat Stu

Carling .......

I'm comin from Belgium man. No 3% stuff here. I can get some beer that weighs in at 18%, the same as a bottle of Port.

That 1 bottle per 30 anglers x2 nights biggrin.gif

I'm sure you won't be disappointed though, I live about 5 miles from the main Stella brewery.

Stu

Remember, you all need to book in at the Control Point in the main car park of the complex.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

stoney looks good sorry i have not been in touch had a bad worm and not tottally confident so not sending any e mails.with regard the cheques i will see what i can do been away for a week but back tommorrow will post on here .burgers chilli and fish and chips thats dave sorted what about the rest of us.really looking forward to the weekend.at present i have 1 ticket spare for sandhurst lake anyone need it?,i sound like a ticket tout.all money to the charity i have already paid so it will be extra bunce.see you soon big al