Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest stoney

22 Aan Fawcett

23 A.N Other

May i say, how nice it is to see anglers, happy to share swims, so others can get to fish, makes me feel very humble !!!!!!!!!!

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi Aan shame you can't spell ain't it? biggrin.gif

If it means more of my fellow piscators can attend a fish-in I'm quite happy to share a swim (+ it'll mean more money for the Macmillans & after all thats what this is all about) smile.gif

If anyone should feel humble my friend it's all of us for the simple reason YOU & YOUR FRIENDS are the ones who do all the hard work to arrange such an event that we can all enjoy & do our bit for such a worthwhile cause. smile.gif

So Dian & I would like to say THANK YOU for arranging what we know will be a memorable time & i'm sure that all the other posters on here will join us in that! smile.gif

I have done a poster but its in DTP (desk top publisher) format & i can't get it to save in any other format for posting on here frown.gif or everyone else could've printed a few off to stick in the local tackle shops

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 27 June 2001).]

Guest RAY OWEN

Hi Alan,

I don't think it could have been better said

we are all behind u on that.

See u up there

Ray

Guest stoney

Thank you very much, for those kind words. All the anglers who take part in these events are the "Friends".

Alan (strange spelling)

I have sent you an "official poster" if that is any good to you to scan etc.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest Andy Thatcher

Ohhhhh if it was only the name that was strange biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Andy Thatcher (edited 28 June 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Andy Thatcher (edited 28 June 2001).]

Guest Andy Thatcher

Social climber that married into the family ! Wouldn't of got anywhere with her maiden, is that a contradiction in terms ?, name biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest stoney

Well we have 7 places left on Sandhurst Lake,

and i am off on holiday, so it should be interesting how many more drop through the letter-box. I have told my daughter lay out the letters in the order in which they arrive, so i know who gets what first !!!!!

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

If it was me Allllllllllllllaaaaaannnnnn

I'd get your daughter to write the date n a number on them it'd be easier (+ it should keep her busy) biggrin.giftongue.gif

When you say 7 places left is that allowing for Elton & Rosie?

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here