AM RETURNS!!!!! BEWARE!!!

Guest FishinMad2001

Guest FishinMad2001

"i am andrew moore the 1st, i am my own angler, nobody elses angler, nobody elses style

andrewmoore2000: oooo. i liked that"

Came stright from the lions mouth in a instant message with me tonight, beware he will return ALAN FAWCETT!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Tight Lines,

Tyrone, http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Funny i was only talking about AM on paltalk the other night!!!

Anyway paddy why ya warning me?? confused.gif

I had a feeling he had been lurking on here cos this sites soooooooo addictive!

Everyone on paltalk knows how i feel about AM after his little outburst of abuse at my self & others lets see if he's changed his attitude any shall we? rolleyes.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest Peter Waller

Not forgetting that he is only a youngster who just happens to be keen on fishing! Okay, so he needs to learn about life as well as fishing, but, he's still just a kid. I have a feeling that Gord Burton was just like that when he was young and look how he's turned out!

Guest matt_shaw

Whats all this about Andrew Moore? I remember him being a poster on here, whats he done Alan - whats he said? You left on a cliff hanger, like an episode of Eastenders. Please fill me in.

I've also heard alot about pal talk? what is it and how can i get it? What are your usernames on it?

Please help. Re the statement 'entertaining' - what about me? see the thread 'New posters' by Elton. Im crying in a little corner of a big room now. Boo hoo, boo hoo tongue.gif

------------------

ECO Timber Panels, Barn Way, Lodge Farm Ind. Estate

The ECO - lodgical choice for wood

Tel. (01604) 759222 Find us at http://www.Yell.com/

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Matt go to www.paltalk.com down load the prog and sign on.

Click the catogories button & make sure you have adult rooms ticked look in the sports and recreation section for anglersnet.co.uk room!

I use the name Trogg_1 & most of the regulars off here use the same name as they use to post on here!!

The rooms normally open after 19:00-19:30 or there abouts hope to see you in there and dont worry if you ain't got a mic you can still use text! biggrin.gif

(i'll tell you about AM some other time)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest Peter Waller

Basically Andrew Moor was a kid trying to be an adult. He failed miserably! But when you look at the rants in the pike world, and probably both the carp and barbel sectors, over the last few years then some adults are not much better! Andrew, and Fish Slime were two youngster who entered the adult world of AN & I don't think we treated either very well. Granted Andrew was a tad irritating at times but he was only a kid. Which takes us nicely to Steve Ormond's question,(Pikelines Editor), should there be a forum for kids? Or, put another way, a forum where kids are welcome?

Guest matt_shaw

Thank-you Alan for putting me on pal talk. i've already met two people on it, 'tangler' and another, cant remember the nick name. Both nice people, very talkative. I mentioned AM ( whisper -andrew moore) and i nearly got the wind kicked out of me. It seems he has made a big impact on you all. I would really love to know what he has said to u alan.

Anyhow, again many thanx wink.gif

------------------

ECO Timber Panels, Barn Way, Lodge Farm Ind. Estate

The ECO - lodgical choice for wood

Tel. (01604) 759222 Find us at http://www.Yell.com/