Maxima line

Guest kevthebev

Guest matt_shaw

Its one of the most popular and best selling lines - is that what you wanted to hear?

Anyhow i like Daiwa Super Shinobi as main line for waggler fishing only

------------------

ECO Timber Panels, Barn Way, Lodge Farm Ind. Estate

The ECO - lodgical choice for wood

Tel. (01604) 759222 Find us at http://www.Yell.com/

Guest darrell.cook

Big thumbs up.

Reasonably priced,sinks below the surface and tough as old boots,what more do you want?

Guest Graham E

Barbus, the Maxima b/s is well understated.

You can use 6lb as 8lb etc.

It is a great main line, esp for feeder fishing but the hooklink should be a low diameter line such as TEAM ENGLAND or my favourite Ultima Extra.

Guest phil hackett
Originally posted by kevthebev:

How do you rate Maxima line for waggler & feeder fishing ?.

You can tow battleships on 8LB Maxima! The best line I've ever use!

Guest Keith

It might not be the most "high tech" line in the world, but you can get a man out on 3lb Maxima!

Brilliant stuff.

Guest Nightwing

From what I have seen, it is second only to P-Line (regional line company, West coast U.S.A) in raw strength and durability, and that second may be a first on any given day! P-line does cast a bit better, and has less memory, but Maxima may well have an edge in abrasion resistance. All in all, a cracker of a line.

Guest kevthebev

The reason I ask, I saw an ad for any 3 spools of Maxima for less than £10, I ask my local tackle dealer if he could do the same deal and his reply was, if any one can sell it for that price it must be some foreign crap, he also says nobody uses maixima anymore and tried to sell me some line at £12 a spool, so yes Matt that`s is what I wanted to hear.