tingrith fishery

Guest chris larkins

Guest chris larkins

Hi ,does anyone have any information on this fishery i intend to take my 77 years young smile.gif dad sometime in july he cannot walk far maybe 50 mts frown.gif.

Any help with which lake to fish, methods and prices would be a great help biggrin.gif

Also directions biggrin.gif

ta very much

chris L

Guest Bruno Broughton

Chris

Email me and I'll send you a leaflet. Essentially, the three-lake complex is adjacent to the M1 just up from Junction 12. Come off here, head north-east on the A5120 (Flitwick road), then go 1st left. The minor road ducks under the M1, and the complex is right there (see signs).

I did the original valuation for the now deceased Terry Freeman several years ago, and have provided updated fisheries management advice ever since to Ann (his widow).

If you need more up-to-date info., call Ann on 01525 714012.

The drone of motorway traffic is a little off-putting at first at the southern (entrance) end, but it's a nice, well-run site which is far quieter at the northern end.

Enjoy!

------------------

Bruno

Guest pete falloon

chris

last time I went, had about 7 carp (3-7lbs at a guess) in half an hour in the evening on crust, from the top lake. That day they came out up to a 15lbs ghostie!

tight lines,

Pete

Guest big al

yeah tour dad will be ok you can fish almost next to the car on one of the lakes,i found the middle lake good also on the surface,cheers big al

Guest chris larkins

thanks Al & pete info now given to dad he is looking forward to fishing once he comes out of hospital having a new hip put in he going all bionic

thanks again

chris L