fish-in CAMBRIDGE

Guest dave k

Guest dave k

Our club has organised a fish-in on August 19th, to coincide with the start of National fishing week. biggrin.gif

We are targeting new people to the sport, and hope to attract as many as posible.

All anglers net posters(and lurkers are welcome to turn up as well smile.gif

you can find out about the water by clicking on our web site http://usscangling.cjb.net/

The environment agency will be there as well as some other organisations.

Barrie Rickards has said he would like to attend,

Ian Cresswell will be representing the PAA.

The Lee Valley lure Anglers Club will also be there.

We are also holding a raffle on the day, and all procceeds are going to the Marie Curie Cancer Charity. We have already had a few prizes donated, and i am waiting for more prizes to be put forward.Some of them from national companys.

If enought people shaow an interest i can probally get the USSC Social club to open in the evening so we can have a drink.

------------------

dave kennedy USSC Angling

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Dave seeing as you've had plenty of views and no reply's i figured i'd do one!

As you already know Dian n me are gonna be there for sure & i may be able to arrange a couple more biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest david platt

Hi Dave,

Sounds like it!s going to be one hell of a

fishin, but alas I will be away on Holiday

but good luck to you & the event, If you E-Mail me with the price of the raffle tickets

Ill have some off you,dont forget to leave your address.

david

Guest Gray-Catchpole

hi dave

just got back, now its official i will pop the prizes in the post in the morning, see you on PT later.

by the way i havnt had a drink for a week, so by the time the room is open i will be well sloshed biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Email:

Dave

I aim to be there with my 10yr old daughter, i`m only in St Ives so it`s nice and local.

if you saw my earlier post re a load of Angling Times and Anglers Mail, at least the past years worth, are these any use to you, if so let me know and their yours, seems a shame to dump them.

Cheers

lofc

[This message has been edited by lofc (edited 15 June 2001).]