Tight Lines on SKY!

Guest fudgey mc fadyen

Guest fudgey mc fadyen

Tuned into Sky tonight to watch Tight Lines and had to turn off half way through because it bored me to tears. Keith Arthur totally does my head in, Florida this Florida that. The show in my opinion has rapidly went down hill since last time i seen it, i just hope things will improve next time its on.Sorry if ive upset the Keith Arthur fan club, but i dont want to know what the fishing is like in Florida, not to the extent he goes to anyway.

Guest fisherman

Crazy programme this. I E-Mailed them tonight and got a reply thanking me for the mail but Tight Lines was off air at this time and would be returning on June 14th. I know that, I was watching it at the time of writing to them !!!!!!!!!!! Strange or what.

Dave