Kayak Demo Day

richi

Trouble is Mike, most people who do use this site , use other sites as well, so if you do visit another site, you may well see the same names logging on.

A lot of people who used this site have migrated to the anglers afloat site, and pop back to have a look now and again, I dont know why this happens, it cant be because of arguing , because , it'd be the same on the other site.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want to try a demo kayak :D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

I would if you can bring one up to our local river, the medway, organise a meet at say, Maidstone. :whistling: Thanks guys for a super round of discussions lovely. :black_eye:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Have a look at the number of views to each post, and the number of replies, yup, hardly any replies. I wonder why people are keeping out of this forum! Hardly any posts about kayak fishing, some about equipment, all from the same small group, lots of arguing, same small group, and I'm off. I've found much better forums than this.

When I mention my nice Bic kayaks, I just get abuse, friendly or not. You all deserve each other, and you can have each other, I'm off, and I'm going fishing, and keeping it to myself.

Don't really see the need any more to engage in this sort of drivel, best of luck chaps.

Sounds like a commercial advertising stunt to me! Can this forum be used to blatently advertise a product?

YOU STARTED IT MICHAEL :P

Ok Prowler 13

Sounds like a commercial advertising stunt to me! Can this forum be used to blatently advertise a product?

YOU STARTED IT MICHAEL :P

Just caught up with this. Just for the record I am unpaid but affiliated to OK. Funny enough all they have ever asked me to do is not bring their brand into disrepute. You can review something impartially even if you have an interest. The problem is whether those reading it can look at it without seeing it as tainted. Time and other reviews allows the reader to get a feel for the balance of a reviewer. Also my opinions are just that. They are as valid or not as the next person that has the same experience.

Has for the weekend it is also being run in conjunction with the local RNLI station fund raising day. (I am a member of them as well). Richi is doing a great job promoting the sport. It is a great day and ideal for those that want to have a go and see. You do not have to place an order as many did not last year. Its a fun day for all and as OK have donated the yaks for the day then why shouldn't they get the PR. There is nothing to stop others doing it. I for one support OK because they have supported the sport over and above any other manufacturer. I look forward to the day when another manufacturer can give them a run for their money. It good to see Wildrness trying. I will be there one day (unpaid) hopefully handing over some money to the RNLI station. This will be the proceeds from the Courses myself and Dorado (Simon Everett) run. Now hang on a minute I have affiliations with OK, the RNLI, KAskazi agent and SPOT have sent me a unit to review. At this rate I am going to be mkore highly contaminated than a Chenobyl bin collector and nothing I say will be worth didly squat. Might as well go fishing then. :o:D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

well said that man

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

Its funny how this post has been hijacked by some members with other agendas, only started with richi in all inocence promoting a sport he is passionate about, and without OK there probably would'nt be any where near the intrest we have now with yak fishing.

So just get your butts to Mudeford and enjoy a bloody good day fishing with a good bunch of lads

Its funny how this post has been hijacked by some members with other agendas, only started with richi in all inocence promoting a sport he is passionate about, and without OK there probably would'nt be any where near the intrest we have now with yak fishing.

So just get your butts to Mudeford and enjoy a bloody good day fishing with a good bunch of lads

Sorry.I got sidetracked on this thread.When is the demo day ;):D:D

Edited by Zzippy

zzippy2.gif

Sorry.I got sidetracked on this thread.When is the demo day ;):D:D

TOPE.jpg

IN PARTNERSHIP WITH

crazy_water_logo.jpg

AND

ocean_kayak_rev.gif

WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE A DEMO WEEKEND

25th-----26th-----27th JULY BETWEEN 10AM AND 5PM

AT MUDEFORD SPIT(next to the ferry pier and the Beach Cafe)

THE FULL RANGE OF OCEAN KAYAKS WILL BE THERE FOR ALL TO TRY UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF EXPERIENCED GUIDES AND THE OCEAN KAYAKS FISHING TEAM

KAYAKS,PADDLES AND BOUYANCY VESTS WILL BE PROVIDED

THERE WILL ALSO BE FULLY RIGGED FISHING KAYAKS ON DISPLAY ON SAT/SUN

IF YOU ARE THINKING OF JOINING THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT ON THE WATER OR REQUIRE ADVICE ON PADDLING,SAFETY OR RIGGING YOUR KAYAK COME AND MEET THE CREW

ALL AGES,SEXES WELCOME.

:thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph