2 NEW FIRSTS!!!!

Guest tony jolley

Guest 'eelfisher'

Cheers Danny.....and Lee.

I was in heaven for a while...the nice thing is that I am able to report such a session and the feelings that went with it.

Some would say that it is soppy.....Nottm for girlie.

Maybe they are right!!!!!!

Yours With Respect......

Steve.

PS...If you are ever in the area, give us the nod and I shall give you some quality fishing after the old river essox, if you fancy it!

Guest tony jolley

Thanks for the post Steve!

I am glad I started this thread off, i was abit in 2 minds (as you know I can be from time to time!).

But as I read your post i could see my self playing the 11.14 over again,

I cant wait to get down to fish there again,

as you are offering to take Danny, as well, and he only lives about 18 miles from me. If he`s "up for it" we can travel down together, And make a day of it, He can try for the other pike in the swim we fished. AFTER I HAVE HAD MY LADY THOUGH!!!!.

------------------

Tony B.T Jolley

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear BT

If the two of you, and I really mean Danny as the focus here, can 'cope' with each others company, then that'll be fine.

I, as you know, will not fish but will do the 'try this here'...girl guide thing...and then get mega rushes of adrenalin if either of you manage to do the bizz.

So that is a date if you can ever find the time.......both of you at once....bloody hell, can I take the pressure of you asking 50 questions to the minute and Danny's sense of humour at the same time?????

As you know BT, for this to be worthwhile the river has to be in tip top condition, so a few dates may have to be pencilled in and cancelled at short notice.....or else you can both be on standby over a couple of weekends and I just phone and say.....'Wagons roll'.

Catch you soon.....tomorrow sees me out with the Wizardarooooooo.

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

Guest tony jolley

you might be giving Danny the "wrong impression of me!!!!!!!!!!

Quiet as a lamb, springs to mind, and shy with it. dont you think you have me confusesed with some one else????

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear BT

Lambs to the slaughter springs to mind.

I might be confussed but I couldn't get you confussed with anyone else.

Anyway, I have sent Danny a photo of you....the period when you tried to become Frank Zappa.....Ah, 'the yellow snow' and 'titties and beer' days.

Keep well you rascal.

Yours With Respect......

Steve.

Guest danzante

Steve,

gonna take you up on this one..

i done my hamstring in recently but it's getting a bit stronger now..

i've taken the Tubigrips off today (has'nt changed my face one bit) so it's looking good for the next fortnight.

Will i need my Zziplex beachcaster? smile.gif

Danny.

ps

Tony, i'm shy as well.. rolleyes.gif

Guest tony jolley

Eelfisher!!!

I can just imagaine what "kind' remark you may have made about me to accompany the e.fit/e,mail,

Crime watch will recieve a couple of calls, no doubt,

"Man, smelling of eel slime robs off licence, after takeing a wash in the near by posh pub sinks" could be the headline,

------------------

Tony B.T Jolley

Guest 'eelfisher'

Bloody hell

What have I let myself in for here!!!!!

Yours With Respect.....

Steve.

Please do not bring along Mr. Alan 'Confussed' Taylor.....unless he has read another book....Christ, BT can tie the sodding rig in the dark and one handed.

Alan will see his missed target soon....quite obviously the hook tier was not BT.