cheesepaste...

hi all

i want to make up some cheese paste but (dont laugh) i have never used it before.do i mix the cheese(the smelly rosenborg stuff,stilton is it?)with a boilie base mix?and add eggs?i think thats right but i'm not sure!so if some one could post me some recipes and preparation tips i would be very gratefull :D cheers

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

I've had a word with my technical bait director....my wife :D ....and she says that we use a standard pastry base. :P

I use Richworth blue cheese flavouring in mine, plus a few other bits and pieces such as betaine etc.

Check out my weekly Angling Journal at.....Stewart Bloor's Angling Journal

Try the search engine at the top of the page, just put in *cheesepaste* and you'll have dozens of recipes.

There were 66 topics when I tried, some of them will only mention cheesepaste in passing but the ones entitled cheesepaste are likely to have recipes.

[ 06. August 2004, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: ajp ]