TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Guest Gray-Catchpole

im watching cnn now, one plane on rought to the white house is to be taken out, all planes had passengers, 50,000 people working in the trade center alone,

all major building in london have been evacuated.

all canadian air lines closed.

some planes on rought for the us have no where to land, and are seeking permition.

------------------

Email:

The sad, and very sick, thing is that if there is a plane headed anywhere, whoever shoots it down will have to bear the responsibility of knowing that they had to kill the innocent passengers to save other innocent lives. That would take a very brave person. How awful for them.

Elton

Originally posted by happychef:

i know this is a sad and cowardly attack but i thought this was a fishing site.

A lot of Americans post and lurk here. The thread is easily identifiable to those who don't ant to click on it. This is one occasion when a non-fishing topic stays right where it is.

Elton

Guest Big Nick

My sympathies go out to all our American Friends on the forum, and I’m sure everyone on the British side of Anglers Net will join me in this sentiment.

------------------

Big Nick

Guest Ian Cresswell
Originally posted by Elton:

A lot of Americans post and lurk here. The thread is easily identifiable to those who don't ant to click on it. This is one occasion when a non-fishing topic stays right where it is.

Well said Elton.

I'm still in a state of shock myself and my sympathies go out to all of our US pals. You guys take care and remember that you have friends out there too.

Ian.

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Elton,

Thank you!

I posted it here because this is the most active subject on this forum.

Sorry to those who I may have offended.

Sam

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

As i said in my own thread

All my familys prayers & thoughts are with those who are suffering at this moment in time

Happychef/shimano you & i have had words before & i really don't want to go through it again but your posting is unbelievable mad.gif

Newt who has made many of us cry with laughter is in the US

as is my adopted family (MTPINVA) i have been trying to ring Todd since this all started to no avail

If this does go as far as war (god forbid) will you be signing up??

Are you really as heartless as you seem??

Elton is the owner of the site & as you can tell from his postings he is as upset & engrossed (for want of a better word) as the rest of us (well except you that is)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Alan (and anyone else about to post),

Happychef had a valid right to make that observation, as I did to respond. Many people who don't frequent AN as often as others may not know that it has become a home from home for many anglers in the USA.

Let's not let internal bickering manifest when there are far worse tragedies unveiling.

I'm sure that we all share the same feeling of disgust at today's happenings.

Elton