TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Guest MTP IN VA

As a matter of clarification, my friends, it was a small group from the Asian community here which was celebrating in the streets...they were also teenagers. I was not there for it but I am told they were quickly dispersed by the police. Youth often has the added freedom of ignorance, as we all know.

Thanks to all that have shared their kind regards and concern especially my mates from Paltalk.

Alan, my faithful friend, what can be said but thank you and I apologize for picking just that day to be off-line.

Todd

[This message has been edited by MTP IN VA (edited 13 September 2001).]

Guest simonford

Words cannot convey the shock and sadness our entire world felt as I watched the horror of Tuesday's events unfold.I would like to express my sincerest, heartfelt condolences and sympathy to those who have experienced tremendous losses.

------------------

Simon Ford

Join my new carp forum

Also my site which is still under construction

Guest jackmaster

Since I heard the reports breaking on the radio on tuesday my state of disbelief has been growing along with my sympathy for all those affected. I still cant get my head around the scale of the atrosity but may I pass on my sympathy to everyone who has been touched by it. I wish I was a believer cos then I could pray for you.

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by SAMCATGETTER:

Im sick of seeing all the innocents getting slaughtered without an effective worldwide response. If a country is harboring terrorists, or funding operations than I say we need to hit them hard, no warning, no quarter given.

I agree Sam and will be one of the first to put my hand in my pocket to help the INNOCENT men, women and children that survive.

As Elton said it is only a click.

Nite

Alan(nl)

the whole thing is just *too* dark. i feel scared and confused. it was *so* indiscriminate. the human loss is beyond words.

love is the message, we dont want *no* war. one love, one blood.

tragic, i cannot find adequate words to express my sympathies for our US brothers and sisters.

respect to the rescue crews. please let them find more survivors.

**sam**

;(

increase the peace.

Guest OregonDave

I am deeply saddened by the loss of your fellow citizens. Other countries suffered as well. All races and religions were represented in 911. The terrorists might have thought they were attacking Americans, but what they did, was to attack all people.

Time for me to have another think.

One thing for sure, I won't ever again think that a terrorist attack "way over there" has nothing to do with me and mine. It has everything to do with me and mine.

OregonDave - it takes me a while...

Guest SAMCATGETTER

GOOD NEWS TODAY AT LAST!!

IT WAS JUST ANNOUNCED THAT 10 POLICE OFFICERS, 5 NYPD, AND 5 PORT AUTHORITY POLICE, ARE ALIVE ON A LOWER (SUB FLOOR#2) AND A RESCUE TEAM IS BEING FORMED TO GO IN.

THE CALL CAME BY WAY OF A CELL PHONE CALL TO ONE OF THE WIVES OF A TRAPPED OFFICER.

HOPING FOR THE BEST

SAM