TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by Chris Playle:

Also in these pictures I have seen countless, selfless acts of bravery from Fire Service Officers, Police Officers, Rescue Workers, and ordinary citizens all pulling together to help those less fortunate than themselves. To those people, the world and those trapped in the wreckage owes a debt far beyond comprehension. It is a credit to these people involved in the rescue that have placed their own lives at conciderable risk and also those who lost their lives in rescue attempts. But as true heros, they do not ask to be commended for their actions, they request that the people who brought about this horrific attack be brought to justice.

To the citizens of the U.S.A. You have proven in the face of great adversity that the American people are a strong nation. To pull together as you have in the past few days shows great character and determination not to be beaten. This is the American way and has shone through like a beacon of hope to all those breieved and those still striving to locate survivors.

Chris.

Chris,

Im very grateful for your post.

Your kind words about the bravery, and personal sacrifices that my countrymen are making at this time, brought unashamed tears of pride to my eyes.

And those of you in the UK, may take pride in having had so much to do with shaping our character, fortitude, and our bravery. Much of this and more, came here with our countrys founding fathers.

Thank you

Sam

Guest Steve Burke

Both Peggy and I would like let our US friends know that our thoughts have been with you and all the victims and their families ever since the tragedy.

Let's hope that the world now comes to its senses and unites as one. If that's so, then at least these poor people won't have died in vain.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Oat,

Sad to say it was just announced that the report about the 10 trapped officers is a false report.

The only details that Im aware of is that the FBI is Pi$$ed that there are so many confused info releases by the media.

On another note..A list of 18 highjackers names have been released, and will be available for viewing on CNN.com

It is reported that many or most are linked to "bin liner",(who has been aptly dubbed by Alan Fawcett biggrin.gif) And one of those named is a known Lt. of the Arch Coward himself.

Also caught Tony Blair's last broadcast..Very impressive!

Sam

Guest wirral sea fishing

As the operations manager for a major company with US connections (Marlboro)so you can imaging the amout of advertising that is on our vans - t-shirts etc, Yesterday Marlboro asked if we would wear plain T-shirts and blank out any advertising as a this was the way they were going to run F1 cars today as a mark of respect to the many victims of the attack, they also said that any cost would be met by them in full- I hired in 18 vans and got 40 blank T-Shirts, The cost of this is to be met by the company and Marlboro are to put that amount into a fund for the victims and their familys, money and words will never replace Dads, Mums, Brothers or Sisters but it shows that we care and are all deeply hurt by these attacks - I would like to think that if Elton sets up a collection then remarks such as the ones made on the sea fishing site will not be made, as people will be giving in their own formatts and this would be uncalled for !!!!

Chris

Guest Big Nick

I have just read Alan Fawcetts’ comments about Americans giving to the Provisional IRA, which was a thought that had gone through my mind, many times. I live in Birmingham and as some of you will remember we suffered our own atrocities a number of years back, in the form of the pub bombings. And to add insult to injury those who were plainly guilty got off due to our pathetically weak legal system. Every Brummie I know knows someone who, or whom’s relative so tragically lost his or her young life in those two pubs which were bombed.

However, it is my firm belief that when the collection tin is rattled in the bars of New York, Boston and Chicago those that put money genuinely believe the propaganda that it is going to the widows and orphans of the so called IRA martyrs, and not as we in the UK know, that Noraid is using the money to fund the purchase of guns and explosives to kill the innocent, as in Birmingham, Warrington, Canery Warf (the list is too long!). So yes, hopefully, they will think twice, but don’t blame them, for they know not what they do!

As I stated earlier in this thred my thoughts and condolences are with all those who have been so tragically affected by dreadful, cowardly act and may America and its allies inflict swift, but well informed revenge on all those responsible.

------------------

Big Nick

Guest matt_shaw

Just out of intrest, i thought you guys might like to know this. One of my American cousins work next to the World Trade Centre. He would have been there at the time of the attack. However, luckily he missed his train...or else who knows.

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Matt,

Very cool!

My wife works with a woman who has a son with a job in the towers.

He never missed a day of work for 10 yrs. except for vacation.

Yet last Tues. He called in sick

Sam

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Big Nik

My mums nieghbour is a brummie who worked for the fire brigade during the pub bombings & he told me that the nightmares are still haunting him even after all these years"

I am glad that i didn't have to see what he did the same as i am glad that i haven't got to see what the emergency service workers in the states are having to see at this moment in time frown.gif

I have spoken to a few americans who have told me that the provo's "cause" is/was a big thing in the states & as i previously posted i hope after what has happend those that did contribute will now have second thoughts before putting their hands in their pockets again, the provo's/ira are our problem & the americans have enough on their plate to worry about at the moment so i apologise to all our american freinds for leading this thread astray.

There is a saying "in God we trust" & even though i am a gaian pagan we are also pantheists & i pray that we can trust in God not to allow anything like this atrocity to happen again.

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

my sites here

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Alan F,

No apoligies necessary mate.

I cannot see where you might have lead the thread astray at all. Provs, Islamic Jihad, Badre Meinhof, Red Brigade, KKK, SDS, Black Sept, and others, are all the same.

We have some that are a higher priority right now. But please be advised, that they must all be dealt with in a time of our own chosing, and in the ways that are most advantageous to us.

Good post Alan!

Sam