TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

I haven't logged onto AN this week as I have been spending my net time chatting to American friends - one of whom lives within a mile of the trade centre. The first of the planes to hit went over his house, and he and his wife knew immediately that it was going to crash because it was going so fast and so low. He is totally devastated by it and is reminded of it all whenever he looks out of his window because the towers are no longer part of the view.

A lot of people have shed a lot of tears during the last few days - too many have shed tears of despair for the loss of their

loved ones. Far more have shed tears of anger, however, these tears are not a sign of weakness but of strength. These

tears will help cement a determination in people around the world to eradicate the bastards who perpetrate these atrocities.

Right now George Bush has the opportunity and support to use the claws and beak of the American Eagle (both of which are formidable). Let's hope he has the

backbone that connects the two.

The following quotation could again be prophetic.

"We have wakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a deep and terrible resolve"

(Yamamoto. 7/12/41)

While I couldn't tear my self away from the TV on Tuesday night, I hope that I never see anything like it again. Like most, I have seen thousands die in movies, but when you see it happening in real life you are aware of the utter finality of it all and it leaves an awful feeling inside of you.

The perpetrators of the atrocity may think that they have dealt a blow against the Free World, however, ultimately, I think that it is likely that they have dealt a much greater blow against terrorism.

Originally posted by wirral sea fishing:

As the operations manager for a major company with US connections (Marlboro)so you can imaging the amout of advertising that is on our vans - t-shirts etc, Yesterday Marlboro asked if we would wear plain T-shirts and blank out any advertising as a this was the way they were going to run F1 cars today as a mark of respect to the many victims of the attack, they also said that any cost would be met by them in full-

They did that and a good many other things. I work for Philip Morris (Marlboro among others) and they have shut down all their plants for three days beginning Friday and made it as paid vacation. That is a lot of vacation and a lot of product not made as they normally run 3 shifts 7 days a week. In our case, 4-5 million cigarets per shift per machine and about 60 machines and we have something over 4000 working at our site alone.

Guest Nightwing

There is a rolling thunder gathering on the horizon as a result of this, and I mean that no only in a millitary sense(although that will come, and in devestating proportion). Sam and Newt and the other Americans on this list will attest that we are seeing something fundamently wonderfull happen in our country, a spririt of brotherhood, of togetherness, of goodness, is emerging everwhere, a feeling of single minded purpose likely not seen since WWII. And, I sense, it is not just here. The victims, American, Brittish, and others, did not die in vain. Far from it, they will go down in history as changing the world in a fundamental way for the better. A thousand years from now, history will know the exact date that the world first began to truely come together as one. 11, September, 2001.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

I was mailed this by one of the regulars on here (from across the big water) & after reading it over & over all i can say is its scary stuff.

"In the year of the new century and nine months, from the sky will come a

great King Of Terror. The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire

approaches the great new city. In the city of York will be a great collapse,

2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos, while the fortress falls the great

leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big city is

burning."

The new centuary didn't actually begin untill the second stroke of midnight on 1/1/2001 & unless someones changed it without telling me september is the 9 month.

Nostradamus & his quatrains/prophecies have proved to be true before lets hope this time he has made a mistake when he talks of "the 3rd big war"

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

my sites here

Guest NickInTheNorth

Thanks for posting that Trogg, I love old Nostradamus, seems he predicted most major events of the past few centuries.

Take a look here for an interesting article regarding this email.

Fascinating fabrication based on Nostradumus, but it would appear not to be entirely his own work.

Nick

Guest OregonDave

Over the years, I've been dimly aware of the Irish terrorists who view and come to the US as a "no fire zone". Murder people over your way, then come here to pass the hat and lie low until the heat is off; party-hardy until then. Then back to do it again.

Since both of our countries are in a rather negative mood, terrorist-wise, why don't you send over a few of your boys for a little whacking practice? Seems only fair. Let's start by making it interfaith and interdenominational. Profile the perps: ALL terrorists = murderers = whacked.

Won't clog either of our courts that way.

Sorry Elton, if I said something inappropriate for this Brit BBS! Perhaps your boys don't need the practice?

OregonDave

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Hey Dave,

Not sure if you caught some of the earlier posts. But there has been some discussion on this.

The US needs to look into our own, to ferret this out and protect our Brit cousins, as well as ourselves.

It is a very dissagreable thought to me to think that US dollars are going to fund known terrorist organizations.

Also it was mentioned that the IRA buys arms and explosives from Arab sources, and you can bet that alot of onfo. and other things are changing hands as well.

And a note to all our Brit friends..This is one issue that will be pursued till my couputer dies, and they knock down my phone lines...But then the officials will have to get used to seeing my fat ar$e sitting in their offices on a regular basis. biggrin.gif Im sure it wont take much at this time to get the ball rolling.

With the talk in DC such as it is our pols wont want to end up with egg on their faces by skipping over our own issues.

Sam

[This message has been edited by SAMCATGETTER (edited 16 September 2001).]

Guest MTP IN VA
Originally posted by NickInTheNorth:

Fascinating fabrication based on Nostradumus, but it would appear not to be entirely his own work.

Nick

Nick's absolutely right on that one! If you dig a little deeper into the web on the subject you'll find the quote in question first appeared as an example given by a college student in a thesis on the famous misquotes attributed to Nostradamus and how easy it is to draw your own interpretions from his generalities. The student may have been more prophetic than Mr. N ever was!

At any rate, I was the sender, in so far as my friend Alan's email is concerned, and would like to appologize to all for the perpetuation of the inaccuracy. I knew I had read it somewhere before and when I found it I did not take time to substantiate it. Hell, we all gotta look stupid once in a while...keeps us humble! biggrin.gif

Todd

Guest danzante

I too have read Nostradamus but you got to realise it's someone else's interpretation and could be way off the mark.

there has been loads of other interp; predicts; well out, eg, the Russian leader Gorbachov.

Danny.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Todd

As anyone who has viewed my profile will know i am a "student" of the paranormal & as such have many books on the translations of Nostradamus , There are many quatrains that have been misquoted (in fact very few books show the same meaning to each one) & most were deciphered after the events had occured (ie they were written with hindsight) so you should not feel the need to apologise my friend, as you say we all make mistakes & that is a fact of life smile.gif

Nik thanks for the link it made very interesting reading smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

my sites here