TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by John S:

Thanks for clarifying that Sam (and davidP).  It was also explained on the news a short while ago too, and I see now why the towers collapsed as they did   frown.gif

Even as I watch the replays on tv, I cannot believe that it's really happened.  I just cannot begin to comprehend the sort of mentality that hopes to gain from such barbarism   frown.gif

John,

It is hard to believe, and no sane mentality would think of doing what these people have done.

Their main aim is to create as much insecurity for all of us as they can.

They want us to all live in fear that this can happen to anyone, anywhere.

They complain that our ethics, and our ways are those of Shaitan. Yet they wont hesitate to slaughter innocent men, women, and children, to make their point.

Good Post Leon!

We need to get the job done right on this one, and see to it that things like this are stopped. It will take some cool heads, and very wise men indeed.

Sam

Guest Richard Capper

Good god ... its still absolutley unimaginable, I can't understand how people can have such a low regard for other human life. I can't bear to think that people are capable of such things.

I dearly hope that all here are as unaffectd by this disgrace as can be possible, and my prayers will go out to those who have lost loved ones today.

I just hope and pray that this situation can be solved in a peaceful away as possible. It is horrific to think that this could be the start of some thing unimaginable yesterday.

I fear a too heavy handed US backlash might lead to more needless deaths of innocent people.

I still just can't understand this act of violence.

May they be caught and brought to justice.

Words just fail me.

Guest Oatmealjack

Thanks for all the support guys, I think they should grind all the terrorists up and use them for chum, or better, tie them to surf boards and let me tow them behind by boat in the Florida surf to let another animal chew on them for a while.

I see some empty sand dunes in the future.

Oat

Guest Andy Thatcher
Originally posted by Oatmealjack:

Thanks for all the support guys, I think they should grind all the terrorists up and use them for chum, or better, tie them to surf boards and let me tow them behind by boat in the Florida surf to let another animal chew on them for a while.

I see some empty sand dunes in the future.

Oat

Always thought the Americans lent towards leniency.

Yes I think you are right there are going to be some bad old times ahead but hopefully we'll end up with a brighter more peaceful future.

One that of course involves rather a lot of fishing biggrin.gif

------------------

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you know it makes sense !

Originally posted by Andy Thatcher:

Always thought the Americans lent towards leniency.

Up to a point. That point has been passed.

I'm not normally a huge fan of our President but in this case, he speaks for me. The doers and any government/group/country that aids them are in some serious trouble.

Guest SAMCATGETTER

davidp,

good post mate.

It is high time that the US gets off and on, to the fact that terrorism isnt going to go away, or not happen in the US.

But it has taken a huge tragedy to get our government to start on the road to resolve this issue.

I am finally hearing the words that I have looked forward to all day!..senators, congressmen, and George W. himself.

they are all saying that whoever helps, harbors, financially supports, or in any way at all offers assistance to terrorists will be classified the same and considered as enemies, and subject to retaliation.

This of course must be done carefully, and without political aims.

There are many arguements that can be brought to bear against this, "escalations", "peace is the best way",or whatever. But the other side would only see this as apathy, and weakness. And attack all the harder.(they have)

This is one issue that we must all decide on internationaly, and join forces to put a stop to it together. What happened here, and in the UK, and everywhere else these people chose to strike is a matter for us all to take a hand in.

Tomorrow and in the weeks to come ALL of your opinions, and actions will count or not, towards an international condemnation of these actions, and support for our leaders who must make the final decisions.

My opinion is that for those that thrive so much on violence, should be given the chance to experience as much as they have given.

From what you folks have shown me today there is alot of love and concern in the UK for your Yank cousins, and it is all well appreciated. Wont be the first time we have all stuck together against common enemies.

Much affection and many thanks for all of you.

Sam

Guest oolichan

To Newt, Sam and all the boys down South, sad to see something so terrible happen to my neighbours. Canada is with you boys.

My sincere hope is that the US Gov't doesn't react knee jerk and engage in the killing of innocent civilians abroad.

Unfortunately(and understandably), the American public will be calling for someones head. The problem is there is no head to be had, as Bin Laden is not a National of any sort, and will not be found. Still someone will pay, and I hope it is not innocent Afghanie civilians, but come tommorow night I think it shall be. The killing of innocent people is NEVER right.

oolie

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by Oatmealjack:

Sam, I am with you, as a federal employee they are telling us to go into work today, guess I will be there.

Oat

Oat,

Thanks.

Also best wishes and hopes for you, and all the folks in your area.

Be careful the Net needs you

Sam