TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Guest darrell.cook

As more details and footage emerge of the atrocity,the enormity becomes ever greater, ever darker.

This event will leave it's shadow on the world for eternity.

My heart bleeds for the American nation.They are constantly in my thoughts.

The fanatical hotbed that is the Middle East shows it's distaste,or are they running scared,as the realisation sinks in.

The perpetrators of this most evil and cowardly attack must not be spared.They, or their supporters have relinquished all human rights.

May they rot in Hell.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Maybe now those people in the states who support the ira & its "cause" will stop giving their money to them?

It is widley known that the ira buy most of their guns,ammo & explosives from the arabs.

This is the same money that would have been used to finance the planning & undertaking of yesterdays vile & disgusting attack.

Will these people still support the ira or have they now realised what real terrorism is like??

If there is any offence taken at this post then i apologise in advance.

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest darrell.cook

Alan,

In a country as vast as the USA it is inevitable that minority groups will surface with beliefs that are alien to the majority.

I for one do not believe that the Americans as a nation embrace the IRA,the image of terrorism is as abhorrent to most Americans as it is to us.

I know you were not stating that the Country supports the IRA, rather just a few.

However i would say that anyone who can support any terrorist activity is incapable of realising anything,they are brainwashed individuals totally fuelled on hatred

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

Maybe now those people in the states who support the ira & its "cause"  will stop giving their money to them?

It is widley known that the ira buy most of their guns,ammo & explosives from the arabs.

This is the same money that would have been used to finance the planning & undertaking of yesterdays vile & disgusting attack.

Will these people still support the ira or have they now realised what real terrorism is like??

If there is any offence taken at this post then i apologise in advance.

Alan,

I feel that your comments on the IRA supporters here in the US are appropriate, and Im sure will not be taken in an offensive way, by any responsible and caring American.

This is something that should be examined closely, and In my opinion punished where proven.

We cannot ethicaly make statements in regards to retaliations against those who support and aid in other countries, if we are not willing to do the same at home. There should be no grey areas on these issues.

It certainly makes sense for all to avoid supporting our own demise. And I do hope that the miniority of murderers that support the IRA and any such groups end up paying the full price for justice, Americans or not.

Sam

Sadly, one mans' terrorist is often anothers 'freedom fighter'.

How strange it seems, that only 15 years ago, the U.S was doing all it could, without actually fighting a war, to help the rebels in Afganistan fight the Russians. There was the politics, the olympic boycott and the arms supplies. And now it seems that the Afghans are supporting osman bin-liner or whatever his name is...some thanks.

Adrian

Guest SAMCATGETTER

May I please correct an oversight on my part at this time.

In my personal involvement here in the US, I haven't taken the time to consider that surely some brit lives have been lost in this attack.

My respects are humbly rendered for all losses of life, and for, those who have lost relitives or friends here in the US.

Sam

The scum that perpetrated this act are sick beyond words.

My concern now though lies with the consequences for world peace and the thousands more inocents that are likely to die in the backlash.

Lets just hope that sanity prevails and the responce is both measured and targeted.

My thoughts for the moment are with those trapped in the rubble and the families of those that have died.

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by Ken L:

The scum that perpetrated this act are sick beyond words.

My concern now though lies with the consequences for world peace and the thousands more inocents that are likely to die in the backlash.

Lets just hope that sanity prevails and the responce is both measured and targeted.

My thoughts for the moment are with those trapped in the rubble and the families of those that have died.

Ken,

Thank you for your thoughts, and concerns.

We must all hope that sanity prevails, and it looks like our leaders here are moving in this direction. There will be some sabre rattling, and unwise statements by a few but this is BIG and our pols. and military people know that world attention is focused on their every breath.

With NATO, and most if not all major countries supporting our efforts there should not be a need for alot of rhetoric, and indecicive movements.

The call now is for patience, and careful investigations.

World peace has already been compromised with this attack, and I dont think that we will get by without some military retaliation.

Sam

Guest scoobs11

something many people convieniently forgot when they were calling nelson mandela a "hero" was the reason he was locked up to start with.

he was caught trying to put a bomb on some train tracks.

there is a fine line between justice and vengence.

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

To all our American friends,

Keep your chins up. Thinking of you all.

MKJ

Anglers' Net Member

[This message has been edited by mkj (edited 12 September 2001).]