Micro pellets

Guest Dooby

Guest Dooby

Hi All,

I have just joined this net, can any body tell me where i can get purchase micro pellets from.

tight lines

Dooby

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Get out now while you still can quick before they come ......shhh did you hear that? They're coming run now aargh to late!!!!! tongue.gif

Oh yeah & welcome to the nuthouse!!! biggrin.gif

In answer to your question mate i always find them at my local tackle shop or you can try the pet shops because they do pond pellets which i also like to use! biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest new mike

Hi Dooby< i always get mine from my local pet shop. sorry to say they are cheaper there than the tackle shop.

Guest david platt
Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

Get out now while you still can quick before they come ......shhh did you hear that? They're coming run now aargh to late!!!!!  tongue.gif

Oh yeah & welcome to the nuthouse!!!  biggrin.gif

In answer to your question mate i always find them at my local tackle shop or you can try the pet shops because they do pond pellets which i also like to use!  biggrin.gif

Dont worry Alan we!ll get him next time

Hi Dooby welcome to the net,

david