Irish Fish In?

Guest FishinMad2001

Guest FishinMad2001

I was just sifting through a number of posts and a particular one that crops up is "Fish In". I tend to find that all the fish in's that are organised through this site are in England not Ireland.

How about a few Irish coarse anglers that surf this site let me know via this thread or by email and maybe something could be organised, whereby some Irish anglers get together and hopefully if well enough organised some English could come too wink.gif

Let me know of any ideas. It would be helpfull if someone of a more senior authority could take over this plan maybe, as I am only 16! biggrin.gif But I will stick with the idea and try to make some arrangements for the time being if anyones interested. So come on guys/gals I know theres Irish anglers out there!

------------------

Tight Lines,

Tyrone, http://www.tackleshop.co.uk/

Guest Neil Foley

Tyrone (County or Name???),

I'm working on a car at the moment and would be very interested in popping up north for a fish-in once I sort it out. I'm from the other end of the country unfortunately so a car would be essential. Coarse isn't my best suit but I'm sure i could learn heaps. Let me know via AN or email if this develops.

Neil.

------------------

Neil's Angling Site - Irish Shore and Freshwater Fishing

[This message has been edited by Neil Foley (edited 16 June 2001).]