Three Three's!!!

Chris Plumb

Zedhead

No, I don't consider Chris to be arrogant, he was obviously ''over the moon''.

Unlike you he was not bemoaning his catch. Anyway HE probably did catch the biggest in the shoal. Hope you understand the suttle difference. :D:D:D

Also perhaps you would refrain from making sarcastic comments about Rabbit, remember the awful revenge a WERE RABBIT can exact. demon demon demon

Just a keystroke error the threat is still real. Thanks for the 'prod' anyway,

Your ever so 'umble rabbit'

HAve a word with Zed the impaler Can't spell arrogant (arrogent}.

The Flying Tench:

Amazing stuff, Chris! Guess I'll have to DRAG myself out of bed in the morning and get there for DAWN. Just to motivate me, do the big perch where you and I fish reveal their presence at first light - scattering fry and stuff? I did manage to get up early recently when I was invited to fish on another river, and it was incredible to see the great splashes as the big perch hammered into the food fish. Considering the number of big perch around I don't see much of that on the Kennet, though I did one warm evening recently at Bull's Lock - not sure if it was perch or jacks, though.

Hiya John - wondered when you would show up on this thread!!! We (Paul and I) saw plenty of fry scattering latter in the day - I cast a lob to the commotion - had a bite immediately but contrived to bump the fish. But at first light it was a case of trying the usual haunts - no sign of activity....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog