Thankyou for the support

Guest bart4real

Guest bart4real

I would just like to thank everyone who commented on the discrimination against junior anglers posting. I can see that it is a bigger and more widespread problem than I first thought. It does infuriate me though to listen to this club harping on about how much they do for the kids when really there is only one person who does anything for them and that is the match secretary. I am not knocking the waters, they are really good and it is probably the best stretch of canal that I have ever fished. It would be better still if the controlling club actually helped the kids out by letting them fish senior open matches. I thought that was the idea behind open matches? That they are 'open' to everyone!

Guest Fatboy

I think a sport like angling should be totally 'open'.

How can you have a 'Senior Open'? -It's either 'Open' or it isn't! confused.gif

Perhaps adults don't like being beaten.

Anling is one sport where the only size that matters is that of the fish!

Alan

------------------

Semper in excreta - solem alta variat