What brings you back to Anglersnet?

Guest Keith

The great company wink.gif good advice, articles, reports etc, etc.

In a word - Everything, why? because this is the best site there is and owned by a very nice chap who works his butt of for us all who visit/post here.

Just don't over do it Elton!

lyn

Guest davidP

I check the forums (all of them) every day and I have the forum front page directly bookmarked (it's easier full-paged). I only visit the main site once a fortnight or so, or whenever Elton posts about updates, at which point I'll go through all the new stuff in one sitting. Whilst the quality of the main site is excellent, I just find the ongoing banter, the humour, the quality of the posts and the diversity of the subjects and the people on the Forums means I can't stay away. I miss it if for any reason I'm away and can't get on! A web site can't offer that same hook in my opinion without full time people behind it.

Originally posted by davidP:

I check the forums (all of them) every day and I have the forum front page directly bookmarked (it's easier full-paged). I only visit the main site once a fortnight or so, or whenever Elton posts about updates, at which point I'll go through all the new stuff in one sitting. Whilst the quality of the main site is excellent, I just find the ongoing banter, the humour, the quality of the posts and the diversity of the subjects and the people on the Forums means I can't stay away. I miss it if for any reason I'm away and can't get on! A web site can't offer that same hook in my opinion without full time people behind it.

Thanx DavidP - saved me some typing. Me too.