Worth a look

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Cheers Elton

1) for making me wonder why the thread had been locked on the non fishing chat forum

2) for moving it over here biggrin.gif

I didn't know which forum to post it on so i figured the non fishing one & if you wanted it moving here you'd do it biggrin.gif

just one other thing Why the hell ain't ya asleep??? tongue.gif

Has your better half got a picture of you by her bedside?

She'll need it so when she sees you in the morning she can remember who you are & not call the cops cos some wierd geezers in her house biggrin.giftongue.gif lol

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

Guest Elton

My wife knows who I am. Believe it or not, I get up the same time as her every day eek.gif

And she wonders why I look like a zombie biggrin.gif

Elton

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

from the article [/b]This may result in redundancies.[/b]

What does redundancies mean in this context? Would it be something like the US term "lay offs" meaning some loss of jobs?

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Newt:

What does redundancies mean in this context?  Would it be something like the US term "lay offs" meaning some loss of jobs?

Yep frown.gif

------------------

Save Money On Your Fishing...

Click Below

Cheap Fishing Tackle

Guest scoobs11

The British Trout Association provides the bulk of the trout for commercial fisheries. Due to

cancelled orders, holding space is running out and 20 tonnes (44,800 lbs.) of trout are being

destroyed per week. The BTA is currently losing £78,400 and this is set to quadruple to £313,000 in

the near future due to the excess production and rising temperature.

that is from the article

am i the only one who is wondering why they are destroying them instead of releasing them .

surely the ea could come to some arrangement to stock say ullswater or somewhere with them ?

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful