How Big Are Angling Clubs?

Guest Elton

Guest Stewart Bloor

Chris, I blanked on opening day. Don't you mean I worked on the 17th, not the 18th...I should know these dates, after all I only work 1 day a week....hahahaha

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Stewart Bloor:

Chris, I blanked on opening day. Don't you mean I worked on the 17th, not the 18th...I should know these dates, after all I only work 1 day a week....hahahaha

Yeah, but i wouldn't wanna get on the wrong side of your boss!

Guest philb12

Lads,Lads

Prince Albert of Macclesfield has a membership of over 6,500,and a waiting list of 4years,at the time of this post.The cost in the first year is £120,dropping to £65 in subsequent years.From this you can see that it is not cheap(unlike BAA).If you are a member you will know that it is possibly the best club in the land.as it has over 100 coarse waters and over 50 game waters(this is a very conservative estimate,as they seem to aquire new waters all the time).These fisheries are in pristine condition,set in some of the most bueatiful and breathtaking countryside.Definately the most succesful club in the country,if not europe.