Kickles Farm Syndicate

Guest Graham E

Guest Keith Finn

david,

please tell me why you think you are not skilled enough?.

After all it is only a bigger sized fish than the ones you are already cathching.

If the big ones are there and your bait is in front of it, you will catch it.

Get there, catch one and let us al know about it!!.

Keith

Guest STEVE POPE

I'm just leaving for the Severn and the Kempsey fish in. On the saturday we have a Barbel Society committee meeting and it should be very interesting.

I will share some of my thoughts with you at Kempsey, but would just point out that all I have heard and read strengthens my resolve to act for the best interests of ALL barbel anglers through the Barbel Society.

Steve.

Originally posted by David Johnson:

there's a simple way of stopping these guys doing it again and again.  Don't buy any of their books or tackle, don't sponsor their next syndicate as it may be your favourite stretch.

Dave if somebody can put a name to these initials, then at least that could be an option.

Some people here know the names, share the info, otherwise why put initials at all?

I don't read the weeklies, I don't fish for Barbel, but the great Ouse is my local river, I am interested. The only Name I Know' Tony Miles, has always seemed a reasonable angler.

Maybe some of these guys had to buy in, or lose out.

Guest David Johnson

Graham,

Well I certainly don't want to risk prosecution for libel trying to guess on here who your initials represent ;-) But the crowd are crying out for names...

Dave

Guest David Johnson
Originally posted by David Johnson:

Please give me the prize for dopiest post of the month   smile.gif...duh!

Cheers Danzante for pointing out what should have been obvious.

Guest Steve Burke

For those of us who aren't aware of the full story behind this issue can someone please enlighten us?

I gather that a syndicate is being formed on a stretch of the Great Ouse that contains monster barbel and was or is currently controlled by a club. However, that's all I know and I suspect that it's the same for many others.

Has the club upset the owner? Has the owner approached the syndicate? Has the syndicate approached the owner?

All these and others seem to be relevant questions but I suspect that quite a few of us who would otherwise have contributions to make aren't aware of the answers.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm