Martin Salter and Mark Lloyd fail to deliver again

andy_youngs

.....................Why the Northern Fed well they are aligned with RSA-UK org who do tell folk what is going on including info from this private meeting.

So you see there is another representative outfit running that many would like silenced, particularly some of those old guard who mean well but still believe politicians are nice and what they are doing won’t harm sea angling.

There ain't. The rsa org has 18 members, the northern fed is only alineing with the org on the say so of one other guy. how many of the northern guys shares the veiws of an org who has spent it's time alianating other anglers and orgs, who share a difference of opinion against one man?

The org has a statement of intent, however it is stagnent and going nowhere as it certainly dosen't do what it say's on the tin. It does not have a statergy, nor does it have anyone who has any idea to take it forward or make it grow, does it shotter.

It's just gone through a phase of intentionally winding up other sea anglers who's idea is more and bigger fish, yet one man in the org has a difference of opinion and no idea of the concept of more and bigger fish with nothing in the armory to back up the argument why it disagrees or what is good or could be good for the anglers. During the last year it has also intentionally wound up many others on the say so of one guy, because he recons that was the way to go. It's the reteric that needs silencing. And to work with others and other orgs, numbers certainly count along with guys who are interested in taking it forward,it can't, it's dead.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it didn't. It started over the simple fact that there are millions of anglers out there who also value their rights to paddle down their local river.

There are only estimated to be 1-2 million paddlers in total and only about 1.5 million rod licences are sold a year - there might be thousands of anglers who would like to paddle their local river, though I should think they are strongly outnumbered by those who would rather not have people paddling where they fish.

Well you would say that wouldn’t you Mr Luxton having shown you have the backbone of a jelly fish and walked away from RSA-UK like a spoilt child.

How can you claim that RSA-UK is stagnant, dead and going nowhere when you’re not a part of it any longer? Let’s see now, is there a lot happening that sea anglers are under threat from, some sort of immediate concern that needs addressing? If so do enlighten us there’s a good chap. Seems to me it is very quiet at present as is reflected on this forum of late.

Yes there is consultation and meetings going on, like the IFCA meeting that you referred to. Now who was the driving force behind that one Barry boy oh yes Mr Weller and Mr Shotter and who did they get involved well there was the Angling Trust for one and others of influence like Leon Roskilly. Not that its important who pushed for this meeting, what is important is it has happened and better still the talks are and will remain on going folk with varying views all of whom like or loath them are giving up their time for the recreation they love.

RSA-UK has just eighteen members you say, did you forget the word ‘active’ because the registration shows twice that amount of premium members not to mention the standard members and then the all-powerful federation numbers that according to you are down to the word of just one guy who just happens to be a former chief constable is vice chair to the Northumberland IFCA and runs this Northern Federation to which you refer. Then there are two other federations as well as a good many clubs, not bad for an org that is not actively chasing members like the one that claims to represent all anglers.

So having strutted around for ages condemning all and sundry for sea angling mismanagement with the Angling Trust being one you have been particularly keen to pick on as many of your past post on this site will bear witness to, it might be of some value if you could explain just what it is you have done or are doing to help sea anglers, like what meetings have you attended what influence have you had with any government body that counts? Or should I save you the embarrassment of your having to duck the question and tell everyone that the answer is none, zilch, not one other than er, um, oh the PBA so Barry Luxton can still fish on Weymouth boats.

A year ago you like a good many wanted an org that would stand up for sea anglers an org that would take on those that miss managed us for so long, one that would tell anglers what they’re doing and more important consult them. You even helped set it up, but as soon as a few with a bigger gob and more brains than you took the lead and got things going you ran away like a spoilt child and now you’re spouting your bile at every opportunity. FFS grow up man and realise you still have the chance to be a part of what you know is right and that is to defend sea angling, you might also note that few people actually give a toss about your Eel thing or the Tope thing anymore than the MLS that you have got your knickers in a twist over.

If sea anglers are to get anywhere then quite a few people need to be upset, like those you have ladled as mismanagement for one. You can call that alienation if you want while I call it brining those responsible to account, and topping my list are the likes of your PBA pals who are sat on the fence and spouting to the likes of DEFRA and CEFAS about sea angling, bag limits, licences and regulation sticks to beat anglers with. When in truth they are not sea anglers and are supposedly there only to represent charter skippers and tick the CEFAS boxes.

As a friend Barry I believe you need to take a long hard look at what you are doing, get rid of the negative vibes that are dragging you down and get back on board and join an org, any org and have your say and work with those who are doing their best to prevent unnecessary management, sitting on the side lines spouting rubbish might sound good but it will get you nowhere, or is it to late and you have been sucked in by that hand full of muppets your currently jawing with on Facebook, I wont mention what you have said about them in the past and embarrass you further.

PS sorry this is off topic

Edited by Deene'0
Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

I’m sure the AT is as concerned as anyone about the numbers joining representative orgs compared to those who actively go fishing.

Forums have been by and large rather kind to the Trust of late as for their own; that we know was closed due to the amount of hostilities being voiced. From that point on the only thing that we know about what the AT gets up to on the sea angling side is what Mr Mitchell tells us about, so yes we should be worried even more so now Brother Salter is on board.

As for the damage then yes please give some detail Budgie.

As every other time Ive replied to an apparent AT supporter (I hve no idea who "Deen'O' is as he has not given his

name)I apear to be wasting my time as all they ever do is ask my reasons for being unhappy with the AT.......despite me mentioning them all the time AT supporters seem to convieniently forget /not be able to read them!

Ah well one more time as "Deen'O'" has asked.

Supporting the ban on anglers taking eels.Which as such infers that we have some impact on them!

"Hi-Jacking" the ACA

ALIENATING ALL ANGLERS to the idea of a "United Angling" governing/representational body by being yet another in a long line of self apointed bodies who claim to represent us.

Many others but thats three which are IMO enough to justify my claim of damage.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

There are only estimated to be 1-2 million paddlers in total and only about 1.5 million rod licences are sold a year - there might be thousands of anglers who would like to paddle their local river, though I should think they are strongly outnumbered by those who would rather not have people paddling where they fish.

Not sure that I agree with that Steve. My hunch is that the placid, easy going majority outnumber the vocal, intolerant minority.

Edited by andy_youngs

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

I've just had my ban from the Fishing Magic forum extended from 1 month to indefinite because of this thread (apparently I've brought them into disrepute).

What a tragic loss to my life ....

Edited by andy_youngs

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

Wow Budgie settle down lad first up I have been called many things but an Angling Trust fan that has to be some sort of sick joke.

Reality check the ban on taking Eel while allowing a commercial take to continue was wrong, as was the way they supported a ban on taking Tope but let’s be fair who apart from a few gives a tinkers about it. Any big move to petition the trust or bombard the minister with complaints let alone any reports of salt water anglers being dragged off to court? Nah didnt think so.

Then your ranting on about alienating ALL anglers to the idea of a ‘’United Angling governing body’’ seems some actually believe that rubbish and have parted with twenty five quid and sing the ATs praises there are a lot on the site that has banned Andy and another site full of them that didn’t like me that much either. That proves one thing United Anglers is never going to happen not that is until the licence looms again.

Thing is Budgie I will ask you the same question as I have asked Barry and that is WTF are you doing about it just sitting behind a key board might make you feel better but the Trust has the ear of government and now with Salter on board like it or not they now have an even stronger voice.

Who is Deene’0 well that is my old screen name which I can’t change my real name? My real name well I'm sorry but I'm Bob Shotter.

Elton would you be so kind could you change my name screen name please from Deene’0 to ‘Bob Shotter’ Given only your admin can do this.

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

Thing is Budgie I will ask you the same question as I have asked Barry and that is WTF are you doing about it just sitting behind a key board might make you feel better but the Trust has the ear of government and now with Salter on board like it or not they now have an even stronger voice.

Who is Deene’0 well that is my old screen name which I can’t change my real name? My real name well I'm sorry but I'm Bob Shotter.

Elton would you be so kind could you change my name screen name please from Deene’0 to ‘Bob Shotter’ Given only your admin can do this.

:offtopic: sorry Andy, i couldn't help it. Stay here we'll look after you. :)

Ha ha ha, you like to portray yourself as the saviour of the rsa, all you have done is to create mayhem and isolation, even from within your called a tw@t. Sacked from one steering group all you can do is to challenge them with a reguard action with freedom of information requests to find out what they have been saying about you. Removed and left other angling web sites with no hope of joining back in, because they don't want or need your advices or criticisum. Don't matter what you call yourself it will still be the same retoric with nothing, no ideas how to get guys around you or to communicate with other anglers or charter skippers. You publicly apologise to the pba for your actions, try to get them to talk to you but even now still condem them. You have intimated that you have sorted out the ifca information highway, really, can't see anything on the rsa web site apart from virus infection. Let me guess, Budgie is now within your radar and he is the next person to feel your wrath. You want to repeat on here your expertise with regards to rsa anglers over the years sending back bass dead due to your mucus membrane idea that you now wish to impose, because they have a different opinion to you and see an increase in the mls as a way forward. Do you think you have gained cudos with that one or more of the same.

I havn't walked from the rsa, i have walked away from supporting your embaressment. Tell us what exciting new plans that you have for the rsa, or any idea for that purpose.To move anything forward, the requirement really is to start talking to other anglers, Budgie is yet another example who you are going to alianate. Is it a continuation of weedling out your chaff from the wheat? The rsa idea was good, however, either get guys invloved, interested, accepting different ideals etc, or get off the pot.

Typical communication to other anglers while discussing the bass mls. Quote: That says it all Henry Gilbey har bloody har Let’s see what happens when the idea gets tested in Cornwall on Friday

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..